Welcome to the first weekly check-in. Weekly check-ins are basically a list of weekly thought provoking questions. Some questions you will get each week, whilst others will be new each week.
So here goes:
- How many leads did you create this week?
- How many leads did you turn into sales this week?
- How many sales calls did you make this week?
- How many times did you ask for a referral or testimonial and how many did you get?
- How many people went to your website this week?
- What did you learn this week?
- How organised were you this week?
What about next week?
- What are you going to delegate next week?
- What are your three top goals for next week?
- What areas of your business are you going to focus on improving this week?
- What new systems do you need to develop next week?
I hope these questions give you food for thought. If you want to share your answers with me then that would be very useful.Social tagging: business advice > business coaching services > Business Coaching UK