If you are like most of the businesses that I meet, then the answer is very poor? Do you need a website report? Well the truth is that there could be many reasons your website is not working.
Often the big mistake most people make when they buy another website and so they buy another website that does not create leads either. Buy why do websites not work? There could be many reasons, including:
- A lack of traffic
- Poor conversion and turning visitors into enquirers, or buyers
- Poor Social Media rating
- Not being found on Google, due to poor, or no SEO
- Having a brochure site, with a rotating banner
- Too complicated
- Poor quality pictures, or text
- Too much text, or not enough text
- No call to action on each page of the website
- Poor conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Not being mobile friendly and so looking poor and being hard to read on mobiles
In order for you to gain a better understanding of your website and what is good about it and what needs to be improved, we would like to send you a 30+ page report on your website, for only £150 + VAT.
Let me clarify – This is not a Website report I have written on Marketing websites. This is a Website report about your website. The report will highlight what is good, bad, or indifferent about your website.
The report covers:
- Your social media impact
- How compliant your website is with Google’s new mobile criteria
- How your text looks
- The links your site has
- Spelling mistakes
- Use of pictures
- Search engine ratings
So, if you want to know what you need to do to join the top 5% of businesses who do win business online, then take the first step and find out what is going wrong.