One of the biggest mistakes that you may be making with your website marketing is not having a prominent sign-up box on the home page.
So often I see websites that have a nicely designed banner with a rotating picture running across the top of the site and I immediately think: They are losing money!
The most important part of your website is the bit above the fold on your home page, so doesn’t it make sense to ensure that this part of your website is great and creating leads.
Take a look at my home page. You can:
- Download a marketing review
- Download my 10 Biggest Mistakes book
- Download another book containing 30 internet marketing tips
- Gain access to our social media portal
- Sign-up to my ongoing tips
One of the best marketing tips that I can give you is:
- Write a tips report
- Add it to your website’s home page
- Ask people for their contact information
- Follow-up with them
I capture 5-10 leads per day from my home page through getting people to download this valuable content; I am happy to give it away in exchange for their contact details.
How many leads does your website create per day, week, month, year?Social tagging: marketing advice berkshire > sales leads generation