We are pleased to confirm that we will be running a one-day Marketing Training Hampshire based workshop on how to use video and YouTube to market your business. The workshop is being held in our offices in Sherbourne St John, Hampshire, on 20th July 2017.
Workshop content covers
1. How to set up an account
2. How to produce a video on YouTube
3. Using Camtasia
4. Video production
5. Uploading your video’s to YouTube
6. The equipment that you need
7. Marketing your videos on YouTube
8. Piggyback on successful videos
9. Adding your YouTube video’s to your website and blog
10. Adding your YouTube video’s to your other Social Media sites
11. Marketing your YouTube site
Everyone knows that video marketing is the key to the future of marketing, but so many businesses are still not fully using video, either because they think it will cost too much, or they ‘don’t like being on video’.
The truth is video marketing can be totally free and you don’t have to be in any video’s, but you should!
Today I am going to talk about video content and specifically the three keys to selling on video.
Key 1 – People
Tell the listener who the video is aimed at. For example – This video is for anyone who is not winning business on their website and who wants to do so
Key 2 – Problem
Tell the listener about the problem you are going to solve
Key 3 – Solution
Tell the listener about the solution that you have to the problem that you have identified?
For further tips on marketing, or to sign up for our next workshop, click here.