Goal Driver strategic planning software is an online business management system. The system is designed to improve business results by making use of Key Performance Indicators.
For lifestyle businesses, we start by reviewing your personal situation. Then we develop a strategic plan for your business to give you what you want, financially and non financially.
When we have the plan and have identified the milestones and actions we set up KPIs that drive performance.
The process starts with getting you to think about what you want, how you can get it and what type of management style is right for your business. Once you know this you’ll develop a plan and use Goal Driver to do what needs to be done.
What exactly does it cover?
The Goal Driver package covers:
- Software and training
- Personal lifestyle planning
- Full strategic business plan
- Identifying milestones and key actions
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators
- Use of the 26 question quarterly review system
Who will benefit?
Any business owner or management team that wants to take advantage of the latest and best leadership and management thinking.
Benefits of Goal Driver:
- Feeling of complete control and focus
- Ensure your business stands out from the competition
- Inspire and motivate everyone in the business
- Develop a high-performance culture
- Increase productivity levels
- Increase sales and profit margins
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce staff turnover
What is your investment?
There are two options for our Goal Driver service. Firstly, you can just but the software and pay a monthly fee of £60. Secondly, you can sign up to use the software with a 30-day onboarding programme. We agree a fixed price for the ten-step onboarding process, including a one-day workshop. This starts at just £750+ VAT. This payment can be divided into three monthly payments of £250+VAT, following my a monthly subscription of £60+VAT for the software.
OPTION 1 – To sign up to use the software, or for a free demo call us on 01256 242 272.
OPTION 2 – To sign up to the software and 30-day onboarding programme click here.