Public Relations (PR)
Why is Public Relations (PR) important for you?
Public Relations, or PR, has changed significantly over the past few years. It used to be about ‘who you know’. Now reporters and editors are finding articles using technology and the internet. Getting your article found and used is now much easier. In addition, updating of articles on to these websites can significantly improve your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
Look at it this way – One of the most important keys to business growth is ‘brand recognition’. People buy from people and businesses that they know, like and trust. There is no better way for getting your business, your name and your products recognised than through effective PR.
Why is it important to act now?
Public relations marketing can be very varied and includes:
- Getting articles published in magazines and newspapers
- Speaking on the Radio or TV
- Hosting events
- Giving to charity
- Sponsoring football clubs
- Online PR
So, you need to take action! This action could involve:
- Do nothing and lose out on all those leads and sales
- Learn what to do yourself and implement your own PR plan
- Hire someone to do this work for you
The downside of Public Relations Marketing
- PR can be hard to measure
- Hiring a PR agency can be expensive
At The Prudent Marketing Company we have spent over 20 years helping SMEs by offering the following;
- We can help you to build your PR list
- We employ a professional PR and copywriting person
What we will do for you
- Produce a bespoke PR plan
- Develop a PR media list
- Write editorial for you twice a month
- Add the article to your blog
- Add the article to websites, like PR Web
What does it cost?
We try to be as transparent as possible with our prices, but the truth is that it really depends on your budget and your objectives. Simply, the more you spend the more work we do, and so the more effect and the better your PR results.
However, as a guide:
- For a small business our prices start at £400 per month
- For a million pound plus turnover business we recommend £500 to £1,000 per month
- For a ten million pound turnover business we recommend a monthly investment of £2,000
What to do now?
Taking action is always the key! One of the biggest reasons marketing fails is the failure to take action and so nothing happens and the company gets no results.
So, call us now on 01256 242 272.