PPC Advertising Management represents one of the biggest changes in marketing since the internet.
Google Adwords is the leader in the market. However, new PPC providers like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, to name a few, are becoming essential to every small business.
Using this form of advertising is only going to become more essential in the future.
Look at it this way: if you were looking for a company who does what you do, then what would you do? For most people the answer would be “I’d Google it”.
Whilst Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is often a great solution, PPC Advertising is great for getting quick results. However, PPC Advertising only accounts for about 32% of the trillions of clicks on Google. So, if your competitors are on the first page and you are not, then this is simply costing you leads, profit and money on a daily basis!
When done right, PPC Advertising Management can become a very profitable on-going stream of leads and sales. Done badly, it can be a great way to waste money.
PPC Advertising Management can be undertaken on any of the following sites:
- Google Adwords
- LinkedIn PPC
- Twitter PPC
- YouTube Advertising
- Yahoo PPC
- FaceBook PPC
Why is it important to act now?
If not being on the first page on Google is costing you money, then you want to sort out this element of your marketing and PPC Advertising Management works instantly.
So, you need to take action! And this action could involve:
- Do nothing and lose out on all those clicks, leads and sales
- Learn what to do yourself and implement your own PPC Advertising Management. Please ensure you do some training! Click here for details of our Internet Marketing Training
- Hire someone to do this work for you
The Downside of PPC Advertising Managmeent
- Examine the first word ‘Pay’. PPC can be very expensive, but done well it is a great tool for highly targeted advertising and getting results
- There is a temptation to think this is easy; it is not! It can be very complicated and you really need to outsource PPC Advertising Management, or get trained on it.
At the Prudent Marketing Company we have spent over 20 years helping SME’s to overcome:
- A lack of quantification of their marketing
- A lack of leads and poor conversion rates
- Poor marketing ROI (return on investment)
- A reliance in referral and networking
- Their limited knowledge of marketing technology
We have produced consistent results. Watch this video:
Video coming soon!
What we will do for you
- Agree what sites are best for you to use
- Set up your account, (if required)
- Define a strategy
- Undertake key word research using our four-step process
- Set up your PPC advertising on the required websites
- Design adverts, if required
- Manage your advertising on a weekly basis
- Help and advise you on the development and improvement of your landing page(s)
What does it PPC Advertising Management cost?
We try to be as transparent as possible with our prices, but the truth is that is really depends on your budget and your objectives. Simply, the more you spend, the more results you get.
However, as a guide our cost will be:
- For a small business spending less than £1,000 per month on click fees, our prices start at £300 per month
- For a million pound plus turnover business, spending £1,000 to £5,000 per month on click fees, we charge £500 per month
- For a ten million pound, plus turnover business, we charge a monthly fee of £1,500
What to do now?
Taking action is always the key! One of the biggest reasons marketing fails is the failure to take action. So, call us now on 01256 345556.