Special Offer on our 12-CD Marketing Programme
Normal Price £299 – for Sale at £60 + VAT
A simple way to learn how to market your business whilst driving to a meeting.
Introducing the “Raise your Game” Marketing CD Programme.
The Raise your Game Marketing CD is a 12-CD programme (so only £5 each). Each CD is packed full of great ideas for marketing your business, creating leads and converting those leads into sales and profit. The price of the programme is normally £299 + VAT, but we are currently offering an introductory price of ONLY £60 + VAT.
Steve Mills has invested over 30 years in learning from the best marketing and business growth experts in the world. His “Raise your Game” programme is a culmination of all that he has learnt.
The Raise your Game Marketing Programme covers:
- How to win more business from your current clients
- How to get more people to visit your website
- The secrets to online marketing
- Using traditional marketing for increased sales
- Improving your lead conversion rate
- Developing multiple streams of income
- Using social media effectively
- Improving your sales skills
- And much, much more …
In this groundbreaking marketing CD programme you will learn from Steve and many other experts each month, enabling you to distill and employ their best business practices and to create record growth and long-term success in your own business.
Each month contains forty minutes worth of Prudent Marketing tips; from month two you gain insights from other leading business experts, including:
- Tony Robbins
- Jay Abraham
- Michael Gerber
- Brian Tracey
and many others.
The marketing programme covers:
CD No 1
- Introduction to the Raise your Game programme
- Taking action to double sales
- If you always do
- Why you went into business
- Poor to outstanding
- Your sales pipeline
- Innovation, quantification and orchestration
- Multiple streams of income
- The three ways of growing your business
- WOOing your current clients
- Referral marketing
CD No 2
- Educating yourself
- Online marketing vs offline marketing
- Added value
- Sales tips and hints
CD No 3
- Your niche market
- Social media
- Keeping in touch
- How do we convert enquiries to sales?
CD No 4
- Separate domains for separate products
- Your first impression and motivation
- AIDA system
- Questions you need to ask yourself
CD No 5
- Improvements – CANI
- Peter Thompson – Lead Generation
- Your website
- Training yourself
- Your sales system
- Who cares?
- Building a database
- The bigger picture
CD No 6
- Michael Gerber and the e-myth
- Does your business have systems?
- Anthony Robbins – The Power of Influence
- The law of reciprocation
CD No 7
- What have you implemented so far from this programme?
- The best use of your budget
- Not relying on referrals
- Jay Abraham – The Lifetime Value of a Client
- Overcoming objections
- The motives for action
CD No 8
- Social media and online marketing
- How to defend price
- James Caan – The Five Principles of Success
- The Millionaire MBA
- Maximising your website
- The four factors of leads
CD No 9
- Your website
- Personal development
- The 80/20 rule
- The secrets of success – Stretch
- What do you ask yourself?
- Peter Thompson – Pre- and Post-call Analysis
- Speaking to groups
CD No 10
- Improving yourself
- Public relations
- What is wrong with a small business?
- Jim Ewan – Highly Effective Advertising
- The power of focused questions
- The first impression
CD No 11
- The ten ways to improve your conversion rate
- Time management
- Lee Gilbert, internet expert – Online Marketing and MWA
- Business awards
CD No 12
- Your time
- Reducing the risk
- Click-through psychology
- Lee Gilbert, internet expert – Web Strategy
- How often is often enough?
To buy the programme simply call us on 01256 242 272
“Thanks for sharing, Steve – excellent content as always. I’m seven CDs into your ‘Raise Your Game’ Programme and can’t wait for my next car journey to listen to No 8 – keep up the great work!”
Mark Butterfield – MD of The Chauffeur Group