How to bring in new customers 24/7 with a Prudent Marketing Audit
The problem faced by most businesses
The biggest problems that businesses face with Marketing is that they either don’t understand it, or they don’t have the time to do it, for some they just plainly ‘hate doing it’. The fact is, if you are going to be more successful in business, then you need to create and convert more leads. Modern Marketing Methods have changed the face of Marketing and keeping up to date is often a full time job!
There are several options for you to consider:
- Do no Marketing and lose out on sales and get left behind
- Continue as you are and win the same amount of business, as you currently do
- Take action to improve your marketing by improving your Marketing.
What we can do for you?
- You can attend one of our Marketing workshops. For details of venues and dates, click here
- Sign up for a Prudent Marketing Audit
- You may also be interested in ‘one to one’ mentoring and if you employ less than 250 people then you may be entitled to approximately 70% government funded mentoring
- Lastly, we offer a “do for you service”. Click Marketing Support for SME’s
Why book a Marketing Audit?
You need to sign up for a Prudent Marketing Audit if you:
- Are poor at driving traffic to your website;
- Are not good at keeping in regular contact with your clients;
- Don’t have a good referral system;
- Have nothing on your website to get people to sign up to;
- Are not using video to increase website conversions;
- Don’t have a great ‘lift message’;
- Don’t have a niche;
- Have a poor quality website;
- Don’t have loads of testimonials;
- Are not good at following up on leads;
- Are not using email marketing;
- Don’t understand LinkedIn;
- The list goes on and on!
The first step in solving a problem is identifying the problem and accepting that it is a problem. This is in the form of a two-step system:
- A four hour meeting.
- The production of a report outlining your weaknesses, or areas for further development, as we like to call them!
The Marketing Audit service only costs £1,250, an outstanding value and is almost certainly worth tens of thousands of untapped additional profit that is sitting in your business right now.
All you have to do is to take action to improve and that starts by calling us on 01256 345 556.
What others say
Brian Dunne, Managing Director of SVM Europe
I have this morning read this audit in detail. Outstanding work Steve. You have done wonderful work in outlining the significant opportunities we have. Thanks again Steve
Chris Monk – Managing Director, Cascade Events Ltd
Cascade Event Management’s turnover hit £492,000 in 2013 (up from £290,000 in 2012) and I’m sure a significant part of that is down to the time I spent with you Steve. This year is looking good too but we still want to take it the next level.
Phil Reeves, Essential Sailing
“I have taken Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketer advice earlier this year and within a short space of time my company was all over the first page of Google. We operate in a very competitive market (luxury sailing holidays) and have some big company competitors, so all the advice that I got was priceless. Many thanks Steve”
Michael Brook, Professional Excellence
“Steve is a true marketing professional. Max marketing have made a difference to our franchisees’ success. I would not hesitate in recommending Steve and Max marketing.”
Mark Fowles, Fowles Developments
“I have really enjoyed our monthly marketing meetings and feel that they have been great value for money. Thanks very much for the marketing advice you have carried out to date, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.”
Tom Welch, iTeachers
“The marketing advice and training provided by Steve Mills has really helped us to grow our business and we have managed to grow by over 80% in the past year.
Kiki Kubath – The Water Doctor
“For years now Steve, I knew something was missing – not just with Water Doctor but even prior to this venture and this has hit the nail on the head!”