A four level programme for business owners, who are serious about ‘raising their game‘ and being successful.
Prudent Marketing is all about:
- Measuring your results
- Reducing waste
- Increasing return on investment
- Testing new ideas
- Embracing technology
The truth is that the Prudent Marketing Academy works
Membership of the Academy provides you with access to Prudent Marketing training and advice from only £47.00 per month. Some members need help with implementation and the higher grades of membership provide this too. As a member, you can expect a 25% to 100% increase in your bottom line profit in six to twelve months. (Membership is a twelve month commitment).
The four levels of Membership
£49 + VAT per month
The basic includes:
- One place on the monthly three hour Prudent Marketing Academy Workshop
- A weekly members only e-mail full of great ideas to grow your business
- A monthly copy of the Raise Your Game CD programme
- A ‘kick start’ marketing review meeting lasting 1 hour with Steve
- Monthly marketing audits
- A monthly report on a given aspect of marketing
- A monthly copy of The LinkedIn DVD training programme
- 50% off any of our marketing workshops.
For small businesses
£129 + VAT per month
- Everything in the basic PLUS…
- Free attendance one day per month on any of The Prudent Marketer’s workshops
- Occasional access to The Prudent Marketer’s 50,000+ email database.
For growing businesses
£399 + VAT per month
- Everything in Hub and Academy PLUS…
- Limited numbers and only experienced, knowledgeable business owners allowed in
- A monthly marketing meeting with one of The Prudent Marketer’s marketing team
- Scheduled one to one weekly telephone meetings and calls with one of The Prudent Marketer’s marketing team.
For £1,000,000+ businesses
£2,500 + VAT per month
- Everything in the Basic, Premium, and Platinum programmes, PLUS…
- A monthly marketing planning and review meeting
- A monthly marketing report
- One full day per month working on your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- An in-bound marketing website for you to create leads from
- Produce and send out a monthly PR Article
- Set-up, design and manage a blog on Blogger.com (owned by Google)
- Write and send out a weekly blog post on blogger.com and your website blog
- Write and design a website ‘lead capture’ report
- Write, manage and send out a weekly email campaign
- Management of Pay Per Click Advertising and retargeting campaign on Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn
- Manage your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter marketing.