As we all know “numbers are the currency of business” and that is also true of ‘marketing numbers’. As the old saying goes “you cannot manage what you do not measure”.
However, just knowing your numbers is not good enough.
Step 2 is called ‘IMPROVING THE NUMBERS’ and this is essential.
So what did May’s numbers look like?
- How many leads did you create?
- How many leads did you turn into sales?
- How many sales calls did you make?
- How many times did you ask for a referral or testimonial and how many did you get?
- How many people went to your website?
- What did you learn?
- How organised were you?
What about next month?
- What are you going to delegate?
- What are your three top goals for June?
- What areas of your business are you going to focus on improving in June?
- What new systems do you need to develop?
- What are you going to do to improve your numbers?
I hope these questions give you food for thought. If you want to discuss improving your numbers then call me on 01256 242 272, or use our website to book a meeting online.Social tagging: business advice > business coaching services > Business Coaching UK > business development agency