Why aren’t you getting all the leads you want?
For over 25 years I have been working with small business owners and managers like you. People who either don’t understand modern marketing methods, or find themselves in ‘feast, or famine’ due to a lack of focus on marketing. Some see marketing as a cost. Others, simply don’t have the time to dedicate to creating and converting leads. Whilst a few simply don’t know where leads are coming from, or how many they turn into sales.
All of them have one big problem…
How can I improve my sales and marketing results in order to create and convert more leads into sales?
Answer – You need to get even smarter about taking your existing core marketing processes, especially the ones that are already profitable, and you become better at executing them so that you continuously evolve and improve your sales, marketing and your business to the next level. And you need to understand what new opportunities there are out there in the world of marketing.
Sometimes, the biggest growth opportunities don’t come from new initiatives, but rather from taking the core processes the business is already doing and executing them more effectively. A small improvement made in a few key areas can result in geometric growth to the business as a whole.
In short – by attending this workshop you are going to be able to:
- Improve the effectiveness of what you are already doing
- Create and convert more leads
- Convert more of those leads into sales
- Win new business on LinkedIn
- Automate your social media marketing
- Become more effective in the 5 keys to marketing success
- Get smarter about how you use your resources of time, people and money
- Get more people to your website
- Turn your website visitors into leads
- Understand the three ways of growing your business
- Learn the secret to leveraging your marketing
- Produce and use a referral marketing system
- Learn to maximise the effectiveness of your business with a series of small improvements that create a significant improvement in your business, profit and lifestyle.
To book your place (places are limited to the first 10 people only, so book now)
Call 01256 242 272 and we will book you into the free Business Results Workshop.
Date – 14th December 2017
Time – 8am to 11am
Price – Free event
Venue – The Barn, Cranes Farmhouse, Cranes Road, Sherbourne St John, RG24 9LJ
Your Trainer – Steve Mills
Why should you listen to Steve Mills?
In two hours Steve is going help you to improve the effectiveness of your sales and marketing. In essence, he is going to help you to create and convert more leads into sales and so help you to increase your profit and your turnover. Steve is an internationally renowned business coach, marketing and sales expert, professional speaker and trainer. He has helped thousands of businesses in hundreds of industries to make millions of pounds.
Steve is the author of four books, including most recently LinkedIn 2.0. Steve has worked in the UK, USA, Europe, Middle East, Far East and Australia. He is also the author of over 50 audio programmes, over 200 videos, and an online training programme.
Steve has spoken at events all over the world including:
- The Canadian High Commission and Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Gleneagles Golf Club
- ABB Saudi Arabia
- The Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- The Commonwealth Conference Centre
- The Education & Business Partnership
- Business Connections Live (the UK’s leading online business TV channel)
- Tourism South East
- The View Hotel – Switzerland
- The Better Business Show
- Large businesses including – Microsoft, Bayer PLC, British Telecom, ABB (Saudi Arabia)
- Associations including – The Catering Equipment Suppliers Association, Institute of Sales & Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Federation of Small Business, Institute of Arts Management, Institute of Leisure and Amenities Management
- Universities including – Surrey University, Cardiff University, Oxford University, Sheffield University, Birmingham University.
His mission is to continually impact the lives of thousands of small business owners.
To book a place please call 01256 242 272.
“have had the pleasure of working with Steve at The Prudent Marketer and have been enormously impressed with his knowledge and attention to detail. His considerable skills have allowed my business to take full advantage of the most up to date marketing techniques and in a short time he has completely and positively altered my perception of how to best communicate with my existing Clients and target market. I would have no hesitation in recommending Steve Mills to those wanting to significantly move their businesses forward”.
Neil Hagerty – BPMS Limited
I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. It was packed full of relevant, up-to-date content, covering a variety of marketing techniques that all delegates on the course could use and optimise within their organisations. The workshop was well-structured with Steve continuously asking for our opinion, sparking countless discussions. I found it very engaging and interactive. The environment was very relaxed, and I felt comfortable asking questions (however silly they were)! Finally, Steve provided great resources to take away from the session. I am looking forward to the next one!
Maisie Cole – K3 Consultancy and Training Services
Went on a fantastic course yesterday with Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketing Company. Many thanks for a concise, yet truly valuable morning – highly recommended.
“I attended a marketing seminar given by Steve Mills The Prudent Marketer yesterday and I thoroughly recommend you check out what he has to offer. It’s a must if you’re a SME. I found Steve’s seminar a real eye-opener. Well done and thank you Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketing Company.
Wilf Luck MFc Matrix Management Systems
I have this morning read the Marketing Audit you produced for us in detail. Outstanding work Steve. You have done wonderful work in outlining the significant opportunities we have.
We have got in better shape structurally with Dan taking responsibility for New Biz inc Telesales.
Thanks again Steve.
Brian Dunne -Managing Director – SVM Europe
Steve has been a friendly face in my inbox for years and it was great to finally meet him. I can learn a lot from this man.
Mark Win – Managing Director of Interrelated
Steve’s training uses simple, free, practical tactics, techniques, systems and skills. He reinforces, coaches, delivers and helps you to convert new and existing business.
Marcus Cauchi of Sandler Training
Steve’s knowledge is amazing.
Geoffery Hall of Morton Hall Associates
“As a small charity, it’s not easy competing with the big names on getting social media attention. Not only that, your online visibility is your calling card and a representation of your brand.
Steve made us understand how we could use social media to our benefit even more and, thanks to him, it’s now an integral part of how we communicate and get the message out.
Laura Witjens of Chief Executive Office of The National Gamete Donation Trust
Date(s) - 14/12/2017
8:00 am - 11:00 am