How to win £80,000+ per person, per year in leads and sales on LinkedIn?
The biggest problems that business face on LinkedIn is that they either don’t understand it, or they don’t have the time to use it. The fact is, if you sell to senior management, middle management, or business owners, then your target market is on LinkedIn. In fact, there are 277,000,000 people worldwide and over 19,000,000 in the UK on LinkedIn. So, the question is – How can you grow your database, keep in touch with your clients, create leads, and turn those leads into sales?
There are several options for you to consider:
- Do nothing and lose out on sales from this fantastic income stream
- Continue as you are and win the same about of business from LinkedIn, as you currently do
- Take action to improve the marketing of your business.
What we can do for you
- You can attend our workshop. For details of venues and dates, click the link below
- If you have a team of people who need to understand how to use LinkedIn, then you can book an in-house workshop exclusively for your team
- You may also be interested in ‘one to one’ mentoring and if you employ less than 250 people then you may be entitled to approximately 70% government funded mentoring
- Lastly, we offer a “do for you service”. Where we can do your LinkedIn marketing for you. Call us on 01256 345 556 for further details
The workshop covers:
- Growing your database on LinkedIn through effective list building;
- Using the power of LinkedIn to get on to the first page of Google in less than 24 hours;
- Linking to your target market and other relevant people;
- Setting up your personal profile;
- Setting up your company profile and uploading all your products and services to LinkedIn;
- Getting to the No.1 spot on one specific key word/phrase;
- Using groups to grow your business and to contact thousands of targeted business people;
- Using LinkedIn PPC advertising to drive highly targeted traffic to your website;
- Communicating your message and getting people to pick up the phone or visit your website through effective posts;
- Building an effective profile page;
- Marketing your events, or finding events you might like to attend;
- Keeping in touch in order to build business relationships; and
- Getting recommended by lots of people.
If you want to bring a laptop, you can connect to the internet and do the work as Steve speaks.
Venue – Worting House, Church Lane, Worting, Basingstoke, RG23 8PY
Cost – The cost of the open workshop is only £197.00 + VAT, including all the bonuses (see below). For details of the in-house workshop, mentoring, or do for you service, call 01256 345 556.
From 9:30am – 4:30pm (Lunch is included)
Plus, there are FREE Bonuses to the LinkedIn workshop
Everyone who attends gets:
- A free copy of our 8 DVD LinkedIn Programme (basically the day on DVD, normally priced at £97.00)
- A month’s membership of the Steve Mills’ Raise your Game Programme (£17.50);
- A free copy of A Salesforce of Thousands ebook about growing your business from referral;
- A lifetime membership of The LinkedIn Academy; and
- A workbook.
Date(s) - 27/10/2015
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.