How to use LinkedIn to create leads – an 8-week Webinar Programme
Hopefully, you are already convinced that LinkedIn should be a key part of your marketing (if not, go to Free LinkedIn Training and watch the video).
We all know that networking is one of the most powerful forms of Marketing and the people do business with people who they know, like and trust. But why should you devote time to using LinkedIn?
- It is the largest database of business contacts in the world, with over 277,000,000 members
- It has over 17,000,000 members in the UK
- It enables you to network on-line and largely for free
- It is a great tool for driving traffic to your website
- Having a strop presence on LinkedIn really helps your SEO.
The question is therefore – How can I find the time to be trained on how to use LinkedIn properly? Time is such an important resource and travelling to and from a seminar is often not the best option.
This being the case, we are just about to launch another eight-week LinkedIn ‘Webinar-based’ training programme. We limit each session to only 45mins (6 hours in total). During his time, we are not only going to teach you, but also show you what you need to do to market your business on LinkedIn.
The programme covers:
- Your LinkedIn Marketing Plan.
- Setting up an effective personal profile.
- Setting up an effective company profile and uploading your products and services.
- Building your LinkedIn database.
- Keeping in touch with your target market and driving traffic to your website.
- Using groups to grow your business.
- Using LinkedIn for search engine optimisation.
- Getting recommended.
- The paid for services.
- Email marketing.
- Linking your LinkedIn marketing with other Social Media.
- Your Social Media Policy.
- Putting your LinkedIn Marketing plan together.
The whole programme costs £99.00. That is just £12.37 per week. If you think about this in terms of return on investment (ROI), signing up is a no-brainer. I have clients who have made £135,000, £55,000, £28,650 and one who made £58,000 from one meeting that they got from LinkedIn.
Having said that, using LinkedIn to grow your business is about taking action and this is why this webinar format is so good because you get trained every week and in between this time you take the required actions.
In order to get you signed up, I also want to offer you several bonuses:
Bonus 1 – I will give you a month’s membership of my Raise your Game Programme (a monthly Business Development CD programme)
Bonus 2 – I will send you a copy of my e-book ‘A Sales Force of Thousands’ (a book about referral marketing)
The LinkedIn Webinar programme details for 2015
Day – Thursday
Time – 4.30pm to 5.15pm
Dates – 22nd Oct, 29th Oct, 5th Nov, 12th Nov, 19th Nov, 26th Nov, 3rd Dec and 10th Dec 2015
Investment – £99.00 + VAT
Value – Immense
Date(s) - 22/10/2015
4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.