How to win leads and sales online?
The biggest problems that businesses face in 2015 is lead generation and the biggest problems that they face online is Traffic and Conversion. Often, businesses tell us that they either don’t understand online marketing or they don’t have the time to do it.
The fact is, if you are in business, you need to be able to use online marketing, or you will get left behind. In fact, there are over 1 billion searches a day on Google. Over 1 billion people on Facebook and 277 million people on LinkedIn. YouTube has just hit 1 Trillion views. In addition, newspapers are closing down daily, with advertising plummeting. Printers are also going through difficult times and Yellow Pages is almost obsolete!
So, the questions are – Is using online marketing important for your business? Is it going to get even more important in the future? What are you going to do about it? How can you grow your database, keep in touch with your clients, create leads, and turn those leads into sales?
There are several options for you to consider:
- Do nothing and lose out on sales and get left behind. And to be honest, will your business even survive in the future if you don’t understand how to market yourself online?
- Continue as you are and win the same amount of business online, as you currently do
- Take action to improve the online marketing of your business.
What we can do for you
- You can attend our workshop. For details of venues and dates, click the link below
- If you have a team of people who need to understand how to use online marketing, you can book an in-house workshop exclusively for your team
- You may also be interested in ‘one to one’ mentoring and if you employ less than 250 people then you may be entitled to approximately 70% government funded mentoring
- Lastly, we offer a “Do For You” service where we can do your online marketing for you. Call us on 01256 345 556 for further details.
The workshop covers:
- Growing your database through your website;
- Driving traffic to your website for free using Social Media;
- How to grow your business by 10% to 25% from email marketing;
- Getting 10 leads per month from LinkedIn;
- Setting up your online marketing systems;
- Knowing which software to use to increase and then automate your results and to reduce your investment in time;
- Using Social Media groups to grow your business and to contact thousands of targeted business people;
- Using LinkedIn, Google, Facebook and Twitter PPC advertising to drive highly targeted traffic to your website;
- Targeting people who are already looking at your company online;
- Maximising the results from your database;
- Marketing your events, or finding events you might like to attend;
- Getting recommended by lots of people and your social footprint;
- Using reports; and
- How to convert more visitors into enquirers.
If you want to bring a laptop, you can connect to the internet and do the work as Steve speaks.
Venue – Worting House, Church Lane, Worting, Basingstoke, RG23 8PY
Cost – The cost of the open workshop is only £199.00 + VAT, including all the bonuses (see below). For details of the in-house workshop, mentoring, or do for you service, call 01256 345 556.
From 9:30am – 4:30pm (Lunch is included)
Plus, there are FREE Bonuses to the workshop
Everyone who attends gets:
- A free 30 page website report on your website;
- A ‘one to one’ meeting with Steve to discuss your online marketing;
- A month’s membership of ‘the Prudent Marketing Academy’;
- A free copy of all of Steve’s e-books.
Date(s) - 23/04/2015
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.