Wondering if it is for you?
Why not attend our half day workshop to find out if this event is for you?
The truth is that Infusionsoft is not for everyone.
Your business may be too big, or you may not be computer savvy enough to use and fully benefit from it. You may not have the budget or the time to learn how to use it.
But if you are willing to take a look and see if it is for you, then it will only cost you half a day and £69 and that just might be the best £69 you spend in 2017. Because Infusionsoft is a bit like employing a full-time marketing assistant working in your business 24/7 for less than the cost of a weekend break. Infusionsoft will help you to automate your businesses marketing and follow up. It will enable you to increase sales and improve the relationships that you have with your team and customers/clients.
What the programme covers:
- The pro’s and con’s of Infusionsoft
- What is different about Infusionsoft
- How to automate your marketing
- Using the dashboard to provide you with up to date information
- Maximising your email marketing
- Reports and stats
- Campaigns and sequences
- Your return on investment
- Forms and landing pages.
So, if you are serious about growing your business and…
- You are open to new ideas
- You are reasonably computer literate
- You have a decent sized database, or you want to develop one
- You are willing to take time out to learn and understand how to use Infusionsoft
- And you are willing to invest in your business.
Then Infusionsoft might be an option for you…
You owe it to yourself to find out if it is! So, why not attend our half day introductory workshop.
NOTE – This is NOT an Infusionsoft event. It is not endorsed or sponsored by Infusionsoft and I am not a qualified Infusionsoft coach or trainer. There will be NO sales pitch! I have used Infusionsoft for over seven years and made a lot of money from using it and I will explain the pros and cons of using it, enabling you to make an educated, professional business decision on whether Infusionsoft is right for you.
Date(s) - 28/03/2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.