The Prudent Marketing Academy Presents
a 3-hour Seminar on Marketing and Business Growth
Welcome to the business Growth Seminar page. Is 2017 the time for you to change? Winning business on-line is essential in 2017 and beyond. I would like to invite you to learn how to do just that, with me Steve Mills. I am the founder of ‘The Prudent Marketing Academy’, ‘The LinkedIn Academy’ and the author of four marketing books.
What the seminar will cover
- What is Prudent Marketing and how you can use it
- A strategy for creating multiple streams of on-line and offline income
- How to grow your business for free, using the internet
- Winning business from LinkedIn
- How to dominate the first page of Google for no cost
- How to double your website’s traffic without a budget
- How to use Marketing without Money and what this could mean for your business
- Getting the most out of your current clients
- How to double the size of your database within 12 months
- Why blogging is a MUST and not a should
- The ten biggest mistakes most small businesses make
- How to turn more leads into sales, or appointments on the phone
- The Marketing Hub
How to book
Numbers are limited due to the size of the room. So bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
The cost of attending this workshop should by £97.00, but you can book right now at only £25+ VAT.
To book, go to Marketing Training, or call us on 01256 345 556.
Why are we charging only £25?
Because I want to meet you personally, in order to demonstrate our expertise. I want you to see for yourself that there is a HUGE opportunity right now for you to get well paid for doing what you do.
And, if you’re interested, I’ll also share all the information about my full Prudent Marketing Programmes, so you can quickly start turning your businesses around and make a stack of cash doing it.
So in summary…
You get 3 hours of very valuable training, and I get to introduce you to my Prudent Marketing Programme. There is no hard selling and so it is a win, win!
PLEASE NOTE: There are only 8 seats available and they are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with all the details of the seminar.
Date, time and venues
The event starts at 10am and runs until 1pm.
The date is – Wednesday 28th June
To book call us on 01256 345 556, or click here
Date(s) - 28/06/2017
10:00 am - 1:00 pm