The Prudent Marketing Academy Presents
a 3-hour Seminar on Marketing and Business Growth.
All proceeds (100%) will be going to ‘The We Love Manchester Emergency Fund’
Is 2017 the time for you to change? Winning business on-line is essential in 2017 and beyond. I would like to invite you to learn how to do just that, with me Steve Mills. I am the founder of ‘The Prudent Marketing Academy’, ‘The LinkedIn Academy’ and the author of four marketing books.
What the seminar will cover
- What is Prudent Marketing and how you can use it
- A strategy for creating multiple streams of on-line and offline income
- How to grow your business for free, using the Internet
- Winning business from LinkedIn
- How to dominate the first page of Google for no cost
- How to double your website’s traffic without a budget
- How to use Marketing without Money and what this could mean for your business
- Getting the most out of your current clients
- How to double the size of your database within 12 months
- Why blogging is a MUST and not a should
- The ten biggest mistakes most small businesses make
- How to turn more leads into sales, or appointments on the phone
How to book
Numbers are limited due to the size of the room (9 people). So bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
The cost of attending this workshop is only £25+ VAT. 100% of this money will be going to help the families and victims of the recent Manchester bombing.
To book, go to Marketing Training, or call us on 01256 242 272.
So in summary…
You get 3 hours of very valuable training, I get to demonstrate my knowledge and expertise and we all raise. There is no hard selling and so it is a win, win!
PLEASE NOTE: There are only 9 seats available and they are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with all the details of the seminar.
The event starts at 9am and runs until 12noon.
The date is – Wednesday 16th August 2017
To book call us on 01256 242 272, or click here
ALL proceeds will be donated to ‘The We Love Manchester Emergency Fund launched in partnership with the British Red Cross’. Proceeds will be donated on the 29th June 2017 and the amount raised will be posted on our website. The Donation on the Just Giving Page with be listed under ‘The Prudent Marketer’.
Date(s) - 16/08/2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm