Are you using email marketing to:
- Grow your business
- Keep in touch with clients
- Undertake client and prospect surveys
- To create no cost and low cost leads all day long?
If not why not? People often ask me – Why do I send so many e-mails out? The answer is – because it works and I rarely send an email out without winning new business. I have a database of over 60,000 who all know me and an average email open rate of about 25%.
Email marketing is still one of the best forms of marketing on the plannet and if you are not doing it, or if you are not getting results, or creating sales and leads from email marketing, then you need to attend this workshop.
On 29th January 2015, I am running a one day workshop on how to create and abundance of leads through email marketing. This workshop is new and it is going to cover my latest ideas and concepts in email marketing in 2015.
During the workshop I will cover:
- Building your list
- Increasing your open and click through rates
- Reducing your unsubscribes
- Opting in Inbound marketing
- Defining your target market
- Which email systems to use
- Writing effective copy
- Use of video emailing
- Improving open, click through and enquiry rates
- Use of pictures
- Plain text v html
- Using survey monkey
- Writing an effective headline to improve open rates
- Creating links and driving traffic to your website, or blog
- Creating landing pages.