Profit Marketing Advice and tips
If you are don’t make the amount of profit you want, then there are only two reasons.
- Your income is not high enough
- Your costs are two high
Therefore the real questions are:
- What are you going to do to reduce costs?
- What are you going to do to increase sales?
And the truth is:
- Reducing costs is the first step and so you need to do that first.
- What can you do to reduce your costs?
- However, the problem is – There is only so much you can save
- The good news is that often increasing sales is unlimited and increasing sales is where all the real leverage is.
Want to increase your profit, then join The Prudent Marketer’s Private Practice. Click here
Welcome to the first weekly check-in. Weekly check-ins are basically a list of weekly thought provoking questions. Some questions you will get each week, whilst others will be new each week.
So here goes:
- How many leads did you create this week?
- How many leads did you turn into sales this week?
- How many sales calls did you make this week?
- How many times did you ask for a referral or testimonial and how many did you get?
- How many people went to your website this week?
- What did you learn this week?
- How organised were you this week?
What about next week?
- What are you going to delegate next week?
- What are your three top goals for next week?
- What areas of your business are you going to focus on improving this week?
- What new systems do you need to develop next week?
I hope these questions give you food for thought. If you want to share your answers with me then that would be very useful.
Business advice for small businesses
The first quarter of 2017 is just a few days away from ending and I have a few questions for you.
- What did you do in your marketing that worked?
- What did you do that didn’t work?
- What were your wins (big and small)?
- Did you get closer to achieving your goals or mission?
I am about to discuss this with my team and we are going to use those questions and using the answers to make sure we achieve our goals for 2017.
We are doing really well right now, but the one question that keeps me focussed is:
“Did you get closer to achieving your ultimate goal or mission? Did you get all your balls in line?”
In this video, he talks about fear.
Shortly we will be launching a new workshop and marketing programme called ‘Traction’. It is based on a fantastic book by the same name that I recently read.
The programme is based on six key business components, as follows:
- Letting go of the vine
- The vision
Look out for further details, or call 01256 345 556 in order to register your interest.
Jim Rohn once said “To be successful you need to work harder on yourself, then you do on your job”.
“If you could do better, should you”?
How are your new years resolutions progressing?
The three steps to success
There are many versions of ‘the secret to success’ and I am not saying that this is the key to success, but for me at least it makes common sense for me to know…
- Do I know my ONE most important thing for the year/month/ quarter?
- Do I know my number ONE biggest action today?
- Have I planned my ONE biggest thing for first thing in the morning?
EVERYONE is busy, the real question is “busy doing what?”
Everyone has the same number of hours in the day. So it’s not a question of having the time, it’s a question of managing your priorities and putting the most important things first.
Most people have a thousand excuses as to why the can’t follow the 3 steps above.
Most people don’t have what they want and will never achieve the success they desire.
I don’t think that’s a coincidence, do you?
So my question for you is quite simple. What’s your one thing today?
Have a productive day!
Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketer
An easy to read book that inspired this article and one which is well worth reading is ‘The One Thing’ by Gary Keller.
How to make money every year and stop trading time for money!
This video lasts 45mins, but it is well worth watching!
How to improve your conversion rates
What are your conversion rates and how could they be improved?
Are you using the three ways of growing your business effectively?