Welcome to the first weekly check-in. Weekly check-ins are basically a list of weekly thought provoking questions. Some questions you will get each week, whilst others will be new each week.
So here goes:
- How many leads did you create this week?
- How many leads did you turn into sales this week?
- How many sales calls did you make this week?
- How many times did you ask for a referral or testimonial and how many did you get?
- How many people went to your website this week?
- What did you learn this week?
- How organised were you this week?
What about next week?
- What are you going to delegate next week?
- What are your three top goals for next week?
- What areas of your business are you going to focus on improving this week?
- What new systems do you need to develop next week?
I hope these questions give you food for thought. If you want to share your answers with me then that would be very useful.
Shortly we will be launching a new workshop and marketing programme called ‘Traction’. It is based on a fantastic book by the same name that I recently read.
The programme is based on six key business components, as follows:
- Letting go of the vine
- The vision
Look out for further details, or call 01256 345 556 in order to register your interest.
Jim Rohn once said “To be successful you need to work harder on yourself, then you do on your job”.
“If you could do better, should you”?
Unless you watch this video by Jim Rohn.
Jim provides lot’s of outstanding, yet simple ideas that make a big difference.
Business Connections Live TV Christmas show
Steve Mills was again featured on this fantastic show and this is the sixth time he has been on the show.
The three steps to success
There are many versions of ‘the secret to success’ and I am not saying that this is the key to success, but for me at least it makes common sense for me to know…
- Do I know my ONE most important thing for the year/month/ quarter?
- Do I know my number ONE biggest action today?
- Have I planned my ONE biggest thing for first thing in the morning?
EVERYONE is busy, the real question is “busy doing what?”
Everyone has the same number of hours in the day. So it’s not a question of having the time, it’s a question of managing your priorities and putting the most important things first.
Most people have a thousand excuses as to why the can’t follow the 3 steps above.
Most people don’t have what they want and will never achieve the success they desire.
I don’t think that’s a coincidence, do you?
So my question for you is quite simple. What’s your one thing today?
Have a productive day!
Steve Mills – The Prudent Marketer
An easy to read book that inspired this article and one which is well worth reading is ‘The One Thing’ by Gary Keller.
How to make money every year and stop trading time for money!
This video lasts 45mins, but it is well worth watching!
How to improve your conversion rates
What are your conversion rates and how could they be improved?
Are you using the three ways of growing your business effectively?
Association of Prudent Marketing – Video Introduction
In this video I share one of the ideas that you will learn when you join ‘The Association of Prudent Marketing’.