Just how effective is your website?
Marketing is the key to your marketing success and your website is central to that marketing success?
So, the questions are:
- How successful is your website at generating business?
- How well does your website perform on Google?
- How effective are you at marketing your site on Social Media?
- What does your site look like on different platforms?
- How does your website look on a mobile?
- What do you need to do in order to improve your results?
If you would like answers to these and other important questions about your website, simply fill in the form on the righthand side of the screen and we will send you a free 30+ page website report about your business.
NOTE – The report will take 24 hours to be delivered to you. We will follow up with you to find out what you thought and to answer any questions that you may have. To qualify for this free report, you must run a small business employing less than 250 people and be in the UK.
6 of the Best…
High Level New Year Resolutions for High Level Telecoms
Have Fun while doing the right things!
1. Resolve to remember… Nobody should care about the technology, it’s only business benefits and productivity that matters. Make this your mantra!
2.Resolve to firmly set your direction, get a clear Telecoms roadmap set out ahead of you to inform all your strategic and tactical decisions… truly know where you are going. This makes everything clearer and easier.
3. Resolve each day to take at least one crucial Roadmap action, take the steps you need to take to be in the right place on your development plans and stay ahead of the game.
4. Resolve to be 100% clear about your priorities. What are your Objectives? Which are the most important? Get them properly ordered. Keep looking, be ruthless about the priorities and commit to acting consistently within them.
5. Resolve to relentlessly cut waste. Write a list of all areas of potential waste and overspend. Work out a timetable to look carefully at each area and resolve not to let it slip!
6. Resolve to remember, just because it is new and shiny does not mean it is better for the business purpose and just because it works over the Internet doesn’t necessarily make it better either!
Guest blog by
Graham Beckett of Beckett Telecom
Looking to grow your business?
You need to watch this great video by Tony Robbins. Tony is running a workshop in the UK in May and I can strongly recommend it!
[stream provider=youtube flv=x:/youtu.be/GNWksS-8Cs0 embed=false share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over bandwidth=high autostart=false opfix=true responsive=16:9 /]
Are you using email marketing to:
- Grow your business
- Keep in touch with clients
- Undertake client and prospect surveys
- To create no cost and low cost leads all day long?
If not why not? People often ask me – Why do I send so many e-mails out? The answer is – because it works and I rarely send an email out without winning new business. I have a database of over 60,000 who all know me and an average email open rate of about 25%.
Email marketing is still one of the best forms of marketing on the plannet and if you are not doing it, or if you are not getting results, or creating sales and leads from email marketing, then you need to attend this workshop.
On 29th January 2015, I am running a one day workshop on how to create and abundance of leads through email marketing. This workshop is new and it is going to cover my latest ideas and concepts in email marketing in 2015.
During the workshop I will cover:
- Building your list
- Increasing your open and click through rates
- Reducing your unsubscribes
- Opting in Inbound marketing
- Defining your target market
- Which email systems to use
- Writing effective copy
- Use of video emailing
- Improving open, click through and enquiry rates
- Use of pictures
- Plain text v html
- Using survey monkey
- Writing an effective headline to improve open rates
- Creating links and driving traffic to your website, or blog
- Creating landing pages.
Great marketers are always on their toes, keeping up with the news, anticipating and adapting changes as they happen.
SEO is no exception:
Google changes its algorithm 500-600 times per year. With so many updates happening so often, even the most diligent marketers can miss an important release or two.
To make sure you’re all caught up with the latest and greatest in SEO, check out the information below. It’ll walk you through the major changes SEO has undergone in the context of mindset, keywords, content, and link building.