Just posting information out is simply not enough! The secret to LinkedIn, is the same as the secret to any networking and that starts with showing up on a regular basis (posting out of indeas, information and questions) and then picking up the phone, or sending out emails in order to meet, or to find out if it is worth meeting.
The truth is that the quality of your contacts and your relationship that you have with those contacts on LinkedIn is more important than the number of contacts, that you have got.
So, start working on the quality of those relationships. Why don’t you try:
- Calling 10 of them per day
- E-mailing them once per month through LinkedIn (not a mass e-mail, but rather a personal one)
- Adding them to an external emails system like Infusionsoft.com
- Invite then to your event, or an event that you are attending
- Find some other way of getting in front of them.
I hope this tip starts to win you business on LinkedIn and if not take a look at this, or call me on 01256 345 556.