Here are 7 reasons why you don’t want to miss my Prudent Marketing Workshop on 5th May
- In the first hour I am going to show you the five biggest online marketing mistakes that almost every business is making – and how to overcome these mistakes
- I am going to uncover the five most effective ways to add £100,000+ to your business from LinkedIn
- I going to help you to create multiple streams of proven income
- I am going to explain how to improve your return on investment from each element of your marketing
- I am going to help you to understand modern day permission based, in-bound marketing and why understanding the difference between that and conventional marketing will improve your marketing and your results
- I am also going to help you to turn the traffic that you get on your website into leads and sales
- And lastly, I am going to explain how to set up and implement a referral marketing and JV marketing system in your business.
Did I mention that attending this half day workshop is only £69?
We have just 20 places and our events always fill up, so please reserve your place now…
A big thank you to the Canada – United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce and to Nigel Bacon and his team, Jenny and Victoria, for organising this event and for hiring Steve Mills, The Prudent Marketer, to deliver another keynote talk on LinkedIn Marketing.
Special thanks to McCarthy Tetrault for hosting the event at their lovely offices in Bank with an amazing view of London – and thank you to all the delegates who attended and their kind comments.
Steve Mills said: “It was great to get such positive feedback. I am really pleased that so many people attended and went away knowing and understanding how to win business on LinkedIn.”
Steve’s next talk can be found by clicking marketing training.
How well do you use LinkedIn?
Half-day LinkedIn Training in Basingstoke – The Prudent Marketing Company launches the next workshop: 10th March 2016
I recently agreed contracts to provide LinkedIn training training in Singapore, Dubai, Vietnam and Kuala Lumpur. I have numerous inhouse LinkedIn workshops booked, as well as many ongoing consultancy clients. I am set to win over £100,000 worth of business on LinkedIn in 2016. I tell you this not to impress you, but rather to impress upon you that LinkedIn could be a great source of income for your business.
How effective are you at marketing your business on the world’s No 1 professional networking website?
Attend this workshop and learn how to create an abundance of local, regional, national or international leads for your business at no, or very little, cost.
Most people are on LinkedIn but many don’t win much business from it because they don’t really know how to use LinkedIn and they simply don’t do anything!
If this is you, or if you just want to improve the knowledge you already have, this practical half-day LinkedIn workshop is for you. It will teach you what you need to know in order to win new business from LinkedIn.
To book your place click here.