I love this saying. I only wish that I had been the first to say it. Very profound and very, very true!
Remember: “Cold calling is God’s punishment for not getting enough referrals”.
So, is your financial director querying the value of taking a stand at the next industry show? Then you obviously haven’t been compiling the statistics … or you have been guilty of not ‘doing’ shows properly! If the latter is the case, have a chat with TF2 about our approach. If you have never worked with us before you’ll be delighted to know we can pretty much double your returns – and we guarantee our results!
But should (s)he simply needs a little convincing that trade shows are a sound investment, try explaining that shows are:
1. Cost effective. Trade shows offer the opportunity for hundreds, if not thousands, of potential buyers to experience your services or products during a single event which obviously has potential to reduce your cost per sale.
2. Time saving. You can show significant time and cost savings over individual sales calls and the travel involved in presenting to one customer at a time.
3. Building customer relationships. For many businesses, the only time they are able to meet with customers face-to-face is at a trade show. The opportunity to connect in person with customers and potential customers helps to solidify the relationship and can uncover additional sales opportunities.
4. Hands on experience. The best traditional and new media marketing in the world can’t take the place of the opportunity to actually see, feel, taste, touch and experience your products. Trade shows can allow visitors to try your offerings and see the potential benefits.
5. Industry research. Participating in and attending trade shows not only allows you to display and present your services and products but also affords the opportunity to see first hand what your competitors are up to. Learn and listen to peers, vendors, suppliers and customers to hear what the latest trends are for your industry.
For further details regarding the Task Force 2 click here
Take a look at the launch of my 2013 marketing training programme. For details go to Marketing Training Berkshire
Are people who do not settle for less. In business they add enormous value to their clients. They don’t make excuses for why they did not get that marketing campaign out and by so doing get wealthy,
Blame everything and everyone else for their poor performance. They tell me how busy they are, but they are making no money. I met a lady recently who had been in business 5 years and she could not afford £147 to attend my workshop. I told her that if she did not find a way to attend she would still not afford to attend in another 5 years.
Don’t blame the economy, the government, the competition.
“If it is to be it is up to me”
On Thursday 21 February 2013 I am attending a seminar in Reading that uses a case study to show how one small business got an extra £2.3 million to keep and spend in any way they wanted, and how other businesses can get broadly similar results.
Tickets are normally £50 – but we would like to invite you to attend as our guest.
The speaker is Steve Pipe – a Chartered Accountant who, according to LinkedIn, is one of the 10 top speakers in the UK (you can see the 350+ recommendations for him on his LinkedIn profile here www.linkedin.com/in/stevepipe).
He is also the author of three business books with Amazon 5 star ratings.
I should stress that the seminar is categorically not about property, pensions, financial products or any other type of investments. Instead it focuses exclusively on proven ways to add large amounts of extra cash to your business and personal bank account through strikingly simple business and tax ideas that are almost universally overlooked.
You can see Steve Pipe discussing our seminar on YouTube here, providing more information about the seminar and why we think you would benefit from attending.
You can also see Steve Pipe in action on YouTube here, presenting and discussing a previous seminar in Newcastle.
Full details of the seminar follow my signature below.
But if you are able to come as my guest, can I ask that you reply to me straight away or confirm your place online using promotional code Extra2M as places are going fast.
Also, through your time in business I expect that you know and have contact with other local business owners, is that right? And do you think those business owners would like more money in their bank account?
If yes, please pass on their details to us before 18 January and we will invite them to the seminar free of charge as a gift from you. It’s ok to use your name when contacting them isn’t it? After this date tickets will revert to their price of £50.
I look forward to seeing you there in February.
Apple has announced that customers have downloaded over 40 billion apps — nearly 20 billion in 2012 alone. The App Store has over 500 million active accounts and had a record-breaking December with over two billion downloads during the month. Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services, says, “It has been an incredible year for the iOS developer community.” Developers have created over 775,000 apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and have been paid over $7 billion by Apple.
Info supplied by Apple!
Watch this great video on leadership and success.
[stream provider=youtube flv=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Du4ZoJKF_VuA img=x:/img.youtube.com/vi/u4ZoJKF_VuA/0.jpg embed=false share=false width=640 height=360 dock=true controlbar=over bandwidth=high autostart=false opfix=true /]